We all get excited about the dinners and party foods, but what about morning brunch after opening presents, or the delicious drinks to sip on throughout the day. Of course, these recipes can be enjoyed throughout the season, not just on the actual holidays. I hope you enjoy this list!
Thank you to all the wonderful bloggers who agreed to let me use their beautiful photos on this post!
1. When I found this first recipe my jaw dropped. This is quite possibly the most perfect recipe I could have ever imagined. Let me just say the words puff pastry, cheese, and bacon. It actually makes my heart pound a little harder! Here’s the recipe for Sweet and Savory Cheesy Bacon-Wrapped Puff Pastry Twists by Half Baked Harvest.
8. This is a legit holiday indulgence right here: Diethood- Spicy Hot Chocolate Mocha
9. Another gorgeous cup of hot chocolate: Cupcakes and Cashmere: Decadent Hot Chocolate
10. I seriously want to make this in bulk and sip on it every day for the next 4 months! Gourmande in the Kitchen: Spiced Persimmon Turmeric Tea
13. Sometimes it takes a holiday to commit to making chips from scratch, and these are perfect!:
For the Love of the South: Garlic and Rosemary Infused Homemade Potato Chips
15. Have fun with kids on this one:
Authentic Simplicity: Christmas Veggie Tray