Real Food Weekly
Issue ~ January 14, 2012
French food and Italian food score a tie for me as my favorite type of food to make. The flavors of Italian food are splendid, but the ingredients of French food are a bit more traditional and nourishing. Think egg yolks, cream and butter. Oh yeah! Some French food can be very tricky to prepare, but typical country-style French cuisine is perfectly simple to make at home. This week I’ve collected some absolutely delicious French style recipes. My family absolutely loved them, and I’m sure yours will too!
What’s For Dinner
- Fish Filets with Tapenade and Tomatoes over Roasted Zucchini Strips
- Mustard Glazed Steak with Veggie Lentil Salad
- Tangy Chicken Sauté with Green Beans
- Rolled Turkey and Brie with Arugula Salad
- Zucchini and Carrot Bread
- Salad Dressing ~ Mustard Vinaigrette
- Olive and Anchovy Tapenade
To see more and to DOWNLOAD this week’s meal plan with recipes, shopping list, pictures, and more, LOGIN and click below, or SIGN UP for a Real Food Weekly membership! You can also become a Pay Per Post Member and purchase only this meal plan for $2.
[private] Click here for your “Bonjour” meal plan: RFW_12_01_14 [/private]