Terms & Conditions for use of the services and information of this website.
The term ‘Real Food Family’ or ‘Real Food Weekly” or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
Posts on RealFoodFamily.com may contain affiliate links and links to sponsors, and Real Food Family may receive compensation for these links. Health-related topics and statements on this website have not been reviewed and/or approved by the Food and Drug Administration and information should not be used in place of medical health related advice from a licensed professional. Real Food Family is not responsible for any harm or hardship resulting from the use of the information provided.
Real Food Family is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.
I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising
- “Real Food Family” is a registered trademark in the United States of America. Other websites, authors and/or other businesses wishing to use the words “Real Food Family” in their name will be asked to cease and desist all business immediately.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- All images are © Real Food Family 2015 and cannot be used without permission. If you would like to feature my photos or writing on your website or blog, please contact me first to ask for permission. You may only use a photo or post content on your blog/website if you are referring to an original post and you link back to the original post with credit to Roz at www.RealFoodFamily.com. Please do not copy any content provided at RealFoodFamily.com for your own website or published material, unless you receive direct permission from me.
- The statements and suggestions made within this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These statements and the products of Real Food Family and this website’s owner/operator are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- The owners of this website are not liable for any damages resulting from following nutritional, remedies, cooking, homesteading, exercise or other advice presented.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, recipes, meal plans, videos, articles, the design, layout, look, appearance, photographs, and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of California and the United States of America.