|Grilled Cinnamon Peaches with Maple Mascarpone Cream||
- 1 peach per person (for grilling, it is best if peaches are firm)
- 1/4 cup butter
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 cup mascarpone cheese, at room temperature
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- Preheat outdoor or indoor grill.
- Melt butter in a small saucepan and stir in cinnamon. Run knife against the center pit of each peach, and slice around entire diameter. Twist peach until it breaks into two pieces and remove pit. Slice into ¼-inch thick medallions. Pour cinnamon butter over peach slices and carefully toss to completely coat peaches. Grill peaches over medium-high heat for 1 minute per side.
- For cream, beat heavy cream with electric mixer until stiff peaks begin to form. Whisk in mascarpone, vanilla and maple syrup until smooth and incorporated. Serve cream with grilled peaches.