1. REAL Health Challenge
Purchase the foundational doTERRA starter kit we recommend and receive a Total Body Health Assessment for FREE! Click here to learn more about the REAL Health Challenge!
2. Standard Assessments
Complete a standard assessment for $75.
What is a Total Body Health Assessment?
Real Food Family’s Total Body Health Assessments are a unique, comprehensive and personalized symptom-based analysis of your health with certified Nutritional Therapy professionals.
Nutritional Therapy goes beyond diet and exercise, offering customized and highly effective natural approaches to each client’s specific needs, and can be applied to all areas of health
The purpose of our total body health assessment is to analyze your health status with extensive and detailed interviews and questionnaires and identify which parts of the body are dysfuctioning.
Our team’s Certified Nutritional Therapy Practitioners and Certified Nutritional Therapy Consultants provide personalized reports with professional recommendations for dietary support, supplements, essential oils and other natural therapy options.
Every time you complete a re-evaluation, you will see a side-by-side analysis comparing your results since your last assessment.
Our mission is to help you achieve long-term success with a step-by-step approach and professional support.
Total Body Health Assessments Include:
- Initial Interview Packet- An online form to complete for you to tell me about yourself, your health history, and your current health complaints and needs.
- Nutritional Assessment Questionnaire- an extensive online symptom questionnaire with detailed information about health, diet and lifestyle. This incredible tool helps NTP’s discover exactly what is happening in your body, and what we can do to help!
- Food and Activity Journal Evaluation
- Personalized Results and Recommendations Packet including explanation of testing results, diet and natural therapy recommendations with a detailed explanation of recommendations and steps listed in order of priority
- Audio Recording of your NTP summarizing your assessment
- Ongoing voice messaging to communicate with your NTP via VOXER.
What is Nutritional Therapy?
Nutritional Therapy goes beyond diet and exercise, offering customized and highly effective natural approaches to each client’s specific needs. Nutritional Therapy can be applied to all areas of health, including:
- weight management
- digestion, hormone health
- women and children’s health (fertility and conception, prenatal, perinatal and postpartum health, breastfeeding, menopause)
- blood sugar handling/diabetes
- cardiovascular health
- nutrient deficiencies
- mental and emotional health
Benefits of Nutritional Therapy
- The Symptom and Nutritional Assessment is an invaluable tool for care providers to get a clear picture of a patient’s symptoms and lifestyle to more effectively treat their specific needs. This detailed information could not be fully collected during a regular medical visit.
- Clients are offered an integrative approach to their health, using the best of natural and conventional medicine. In many cases, patients can alleviate some or all of their dependencies on prescription medications under the doctor’s discretion.
- Clients receive customized natural supplement therapy recommendations based on specific health needs, improving health and saving money on ineffective or unnecessary vitamins and supplements marketed by random sources.
- Feeling great and looking great are “side effects” of working towards optimum health naturally. By addressing the source of a problem instead of just treating symptoms, clients can achieve overall health by restoring balance of the many systems of the body.